- Look for the best in each other
- Be cheerful no matter what;
- Pray all the time;
- Thank God no matter what happens.
- Do not put out the Spirit's fire;
- Don't stifle those who have a word from the Master.
- On the other hand, don't be gullible.
- Throw out anything tainted with evil.
- Brothers, pray for us.
- Greet all the Christians there with a holy embrace.
May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together – spirit, soul, and body – and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it! The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
For more GodSpots – 37stories Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Paul’s Ten Commandments….”
Good stuff. Nice and precise!
He will and He is! Thanks Archie. I am blessed by your post.